Best Western Hôtel Jardin de Cluny
For your comfort and services while giving meaning to your stay, the Best Western Hôtel Jardin de Cluny is engaged in the process of sustainable tourism.
The Ecolabel is the European official label that indicates the hotels respectful of the environment. It rewards good performance out our environmental and guarantees an optimal quality of service.
To obtain the Ecolabel, the Best Western Hôtel Jardin de Cluny is in accordance with ecological criteria, strict and precise. These help reduce our environmental impact:
The team at Best Western Hôtel Jardin de Cluny is proud to offer you the Best Western standards, coupled with the environmental performance of the European Ecolabel.
EU Ecolabel : FR/051/202
Commitment on February 22nd 2008
Renewed certificat, valid until January 24th 2022
Antoine PINEL, Manager
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY: OUR AID FOR THE ENVITONMENT
Since 2008, the Best Western Jardin de Cluny team has been committed to a certified environmental approach, notably through the European Ecolabel, the environmental label, and the charter for sustainable accommodation in Paris (tourist office).
We have put in place a program to continuously improve our environmental performance.
We are committed to maintaining our achievements, and always seeking new means to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
This is translated into:
• Monthly monitoring of our energy and water consumption, and the implementation of effective means to limit them
• Streamlined purchasing, oriented towards ecolabelled, local, fair trade or organic farming products. Energy-efficient and long-life appliances are also preferred.
• Selective sorting of our recyclable waste, limitation and safe disposal of hazardous waste, and extreme attention to food waste.
For the 2018-2020 period, our objectives include:
• Distribute unsolde breakfast to people in precarious situation
• Install a new selective sorting system in the bedrooms
Our commitment and the actions necessary for its successful realization are communicated to our customers, our staff, our suppliers and our distributors.
Thereby, we hope to encourage them to do likewise, and reduce the global environmental impact of tourism.